Your account offers pre-employment verification and background screening services through our partnership with Crimcheck.net.
Bad hiring decisions can be expensive and expose employers to risk. Conducting a background check as part of the pre-employment screening process means you can reduce your legal liability, provide a safe work environment for all of your employees and avoid on the job criminal behavior.
- Applicant self service background checks save your staff time and money in the pre-employment screening process.
- Order, manage, review and store background screening reports for your candidates right in your account.
- Pick a background check package that best fits your security and verification needs.
Crimcheck offers the following background check packages/services through your account:
Complete Package - Additional Info:
- Education verification: includes verification of the highest educational degree
- Employment verification: includes either the two most recent employers or the previous five years of employment, whichever comes first
- $22.00: South Dakota
- $30.00: Vermont
- $30.00: Maine
- New York searches require an additional $96 fee, as required by the State of New York. If you enable New York searches we'll only incur this fee when an applicant has a current or past address in NY.
Note: Only users that have permissions to View Restricted Files have access to view background checks. By default, Admins and Account Owners can View Restricted Files. Some plans allow you to customize what Roles and Permissions each user type has.