1) Find the applicant with whom you would like to communicate. For more info on how to search for applicants, click here.
2) Click on the View Applicant button next to the applicant's name.
3) From the Application Viewer menu bar, click on Send Message, then select Interview Request.
4) Select Phone call Request from the Template drop down menu.
5) From the Schedule Interview window
- You can select a Date and Start/End Time by clicking the View Calendar link or you can add them manually in the Date and Start/End Time fields.
- You can add/edit Interviewers.
- Make any edits to the Subject field and Message text that you would like to make.
- Drop Files or add attachments to your message.
6) When you are done filling out the above, click on the Send button at the bottom of the form.
What happens next:
- A calendar invite will be emailed to You as the organizer of the meeting.
- A calendar invite will be emailed to your Applicant.
- Recipients can easily add the event to their calendaring tool (Outlook, Hotmail, Google calendar, for example).
- A note will be added to the Applicant's record in the Application Viewer with a record of the phone interview request.
- Any applicant response (such as an acceptance of the request or a suggestion for a different time) will be handled through email.