What can I search?
- Applicant's contact information
- Cover letter
- Application form questions & answers
- Use boolean terms like and and or. For example: sales or marketing.
- Add wildcards (*) to your search. For example: Jon* will find Jones, Jonston, and Jonathan.
- The default search uses and but you can use quotes ("") to define an exact match search. For example: "I like Pizza" will only match that exact phrase.
- Use filters to refine your search. For example: filtering on Rating to include only 5 stars and searching for a word or phrase will only search for applicants with 5 star ratings that meet your search criteria.
Using Keywords & Tags to Organize Applicants
I'll tell you a secret. If you set up keywords at the job level and/or auto tagging through our Form Builder tool, you may not even need to search your applicant database. Keywords and auto tags do all the hard work for you. Interested in learning more? Click here.