You can now assign Categories to your jobs. This will help candidates find the right jobs that match their interests and skills on your careers page. To set up Categories for your job postings, follow the steps outlined below.
1. Add a list of predefined categories:
- Go to the Menu button on the top right corner of your Dashboard and select Account Details in the drop-down menu. Note: your user level must include access to the Account Details page.
- Once on the Account Details page, scroll to the Customize & Design section and click the Careers Page button.
- Scroll down to Job Categories and then type in any category you like and hit Enter or Return. Enter as many different categories as needed.
2. Assign categories to a job:
- Return to your Dashboard.
- Go to the drop-down menu to the right of the Job Title and select Edit Job for the job you wish to assign one of your predefined categories.
- On the Edit Job page, in the Category box, click the drop-down arrow and choose a predefined category from the drop-down list.
- Scroll down and click Publish and Continue to save your category assignment.
- Repeat for all jobs that you want to assign to a Category.
Your applicants will now have the ability to filter jobs by the Categories you have assigned - making it easy to find the best fit.