You can now automate sending an interview invitation to applicants when they apply or by assigning a specific status. This workflow can be set up via API or our Support Services Team can set it up for you, for a fee.
We have two options for this Workflow:
- Automatic Interview Scheduling for every new applicant - for this workflow any new applicants to your job will be sent a link to schedule their own interview directly after they apply. This workflow is ideal for face-paced environments where getting the interview process started quickly is needed.
Here's what it looks like when it's enabled based on Status:
- The applicant applies
- The applicant is reviewed by one of your Hiring Managers and the status is set to Move to Interview (or any status of your choice).
- The trigger sends the applicant an email inviting them to schedule an interview, based on the connected calendar for the manager(s) you have indicated.
- Using the Scheduling an Interview: Let your Candidate Choose the Time feature, the applicant can then set up the interview, selecting a time that works for them.
- The applicant's status is updated to the status of your choice (for instance: "Interview Scheduled (Auto)" ).
- The interview details are added to the connected calendar for the Manager you selected.
When it's enabled based on any applicant who applies:
The process is more-or-less the same, however, you will not have the opportunity to review the applicant before the workflow is triggered. Instead, once the applicant applies, they will receive an invitation to schedule an interview shortly thereafter.
How to request this service, if you'd like our Support Services Team to set it up for you.
Create a new Support Ticket and give it a Subject Line of: Request for Automatic Interviewing
Then provide the following info in the body of your Support Ticket:
Our Team will get back to you with a quote and, once you approve the fee and answer any additional questions, will get this enabled for your account. The standard turnaround time is 5 business days.
Currently, the Hiring Manager is designated per JOB.
When you provide the list of Hiring Managers and their emails, they will be added to a Custom Field on the Create/Edit Job page and you will select who will be the Hiring Manager connected to these automatic interviews for that job, selecting from a dropdown list.
We do have plans to explore adding additional Hiring Managers to the workflow so you could designate multiple connected calendars per interview, but it does not currently have that capability.